Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wonderful News!


 There is nothing quite like getting good news for Christmas! It beats any store-bought present around, especially after our crazy November.

1. While the trigger for my daughter's recent Macrophage Activation Syndrome is still unknown, her blood work from our Monday follow-up came back 100% normal! This is a first since early in November. 

2. The CT scan showed that the lymph nodes which were significantly inflamed have now significantly reduced in size! 

Both of these are huge praises and we are so thankful to the Lord for His healing! 

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 



No comments:

Post a Comment