Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Fabulous Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Idea for the Little Artist in Your House!

Are you looking for last minute stocking ideas online? Look no further! 

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Stix-12pk-Washable-markers/dp/B076CYNCW3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514486632&sr=8-1&keywords=magic+stix

Magic Stix are some AMAZING markers! Their are incredibly bright and have a no-dry guarantee for 7 days! 

The girls loved them. They always love art supplies, but these were particularly bold and colorful! They used some thicker paper for their artwork since they were using markers.



When you are off school for lots of days in a row sometimes you need a little help keeping the kids entertained. I only wish I had these years ago when we would constantly find dried out markers around the school-room because of forgetting the caps!



I LOVE their drawings! Rose and Grace chose a Christmas picture and Beth drew a cabin on a hill. So beautiful and see how bold these color are? This is on a slightly green tinted background paper and except for the areas not colored on you wouldn't know it! Beth's paper is the same as the other girls.

These markers are high quality, but affordably priced. Because of the won't-dry-out guarantee it's also an excellent investment! 

Don't miss your opportunity to get these fabulous markers!

Disclaimer: I received a set of Magic Stix in exchange for promotion and an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment