Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Preserving Memories: Week of October 1

Fall seems extremely busy this year. I'm still getting a couple of pages each week, but not as many as I was over the summer. I had fun using these new templates from Miss Fish Designs! I was hoping to get to celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day yesterday, but I just had too much other work to do. I'm still planning to splurge just a little on some fun new kits and will celebrate this coming week!


Template: Autumn Template Grab Bag

Kit: The First Thanksgiving Full Kit by Trixie Scraps Designs







No comments:

Post a Comment