Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Preserving Memories: June 6 - July 1

We were camping this week, so I didn't have time to scrap, but I do have some pages that have been waiting for designers products to go live in the store so I could post them! 

This first one is one of my favorite ever layouts! I'm rarely the subject of my scrapbook pages, but my husband and dad thought my photo taking was funny, so they took lots of pictures of me taking pictures! Ha! 
 




 This is from Grace's season as an Upwards Cheerleader. She had soooo much fun!

 And a fun trip to a small aquartium that is really very awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment