Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, June 30, 2017

Week in Review: June 26-30


This was our home for the first few days of this week! We camped with my husband's family for 3 nights in Virginia. The weather was gorgeous even if the nights were a bit cold! 

Full Disclosure: I'm not really a camper!

But since everyone else is, I go along and do my best to enjoy it, be thankful we have time to spend with them, and try really hard not to focus on the reasons I don't really love camping. We made some great memories and the kids especially were able to spend some much needed time with their cousins! 

Even though camping isn't my favorite vacation, we did make a ton of memories and I have the pictures to prove it! I'll be scrapbooking this fun trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment