Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Peek at our Week: June 19-23

Here is a little peek at our week!




Yup, it was VBS week at our church! It's always a blast for the kids and adults. But boy are we exhausted! I taught Bible every night to the elementary aged kids. My husband (also the pastor) had fun leading the opening and closing and just hanging out with the kids in general! And I'm actually in our "week in review" pictures for a change this week!

This year Rose was a junior helper and I was proud as could be at how everyone told me she worked with the preschoolers! It's hard to watch our kids grow up sometimes, but seeing them serve the Lord is an incredible blessing. VBS is where I first began serving years ago and it was really special to watch her doing the same! 

Rose also completed another unit in Resurrection to Reformation and will be finishing that up in a few weeks. We're going to be "off School" for the next two weeks as we enjoy some time with my husband's family and celebrate Beth turning 10. Wow! I can't believe how fast time is going with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment