Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Preserving Memories: June 19-25

 Clearly I have made it a priority to scrapbook our family memories! I'm just a few pages shy of finishing our album for our vacation to Disney. This week I made a couple of layouts using old photos.

This is a photo of me on my grandpa's lap. I've been scanning in photos from my parents and this is one of my favorites! 

 Kit: Summer at the Boardwalk by Leaving a Legacy Designs (retired)

This is a photo from my husband's side of the family. They owned the first car in Toronto, Ohio and I had the opportunity to restore this using photoshop last year!  


And of course here are several more Disney layouts! I'll be taking a break from this album while we visit with my husband's family for a couple of weeks, but I'm just a few short pages away from completion!  



Template: Just Jaimee Pocket Templates 2015 (retired)
Kit: Choo Choo from Chelle's Creations (retired) 

Template: Freebie from Sahlin Studio
Kit: Music and Magic from Wyld Peas (retired)
 
Template: The Big Picture from Little Rad Trio (retired)

Template: 365 Unscripted by Traci Reed (retired)
Kit: Galaxy Wars


No comments:

Post a Comment