Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Five Most Fabulous Resources from Master Books: Review Recap

Photobucket

I discovered Master Books, a division of New Leaf Publishing, a couple of years ago because of their affiliation with Answers in Genesis. I was thrilled to see the many wonderful resources available. When I was made part of the Moms of Master Books team I was over the moon! I've had the opportunity to review some really great things through this group and feel blessed to be counted among them! Below are my favorite 5 resources from this year.













No comments:

Post a Comment