Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Adventures in Odyssey: Our Constant Travel Companion



Our family really loves going on road trips! Whether day trips or overnight stays we are always up for an adventure. The one mainstay on our trips is Adventures in Odyssey! On really long road trips to Florida to visit family we would often take our entire CD collection in a case! You never know which one you might want to hear! Thanks to the Adventures in Odyssey App we don’t need to take the entire thing anymore! 


Now when we travel I make sure to download several episodes within the app so we can listen without WiFi or using data. Sometimes I download a story arc, but most recently I’ve just been picking some of our favorites. If you haven’t tried this series yet, you can always start with this set! 


This one has some of the best episodes about travel and vacation as well as some other super fun adventures! The best part is you have access to every episode of Adventures in Odyssey ALL THE TIME! Not only that, there are many bonuses within the app like the original  animated series, behind the scenes interviews and info with the podcasts, and Radio Theater dramas produced by Focus on the Family. It’s an excellent value and the best part is you can give it a free trial. 

Take some time to check it out and see all the advantages of subscribing to the club! 



Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment