Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Monday, May 28, 2018

Adventures in Odyssey: Shows to Make You Smile!

The newest release from AiO!
 
When my girls are choosing an AiO to listen too they usually like to pick it based on a theme...

"Something Bible!"
"Something from history!"
"An adventure!"

or most often...

"Something funny!"

One of the great aspects of AiO is the great comedic writing and timing! We know there are a lot of funny moments that happen which are scripted, but there are also some great ad lib moments as well! Here are our favorite always-good-for-a-laugh characters.

Rose: Wooton & Bart
Beth: Penny & Wooton
Grace: Connie
Me: Bernard & Eugene (together)
My husband: Jay

Some of our other funny character favorites are Bernard, Jimmy, Trent, the Parkers, and the Washingtons.

Here are our top 5 funny go-to episodes!

1. Episode 467 - Broken Window
When a window gets broken at Whit's End, Whit puts Rodney, Sarah Prachett, and Alex on trial to see where the responsibility for fixing the window will fall.

2. Episode 466 - Snow Day
When school is cancelled due to snow, Alex Jefferson accepts a job to deliver cookies to his grandmother. On the way, he must endure many trials and tribulations.

3. Episodes 826-827 - Find a Penny (Parts 1 & 2)
Wooton Bassett returns to Odyssey from his honeymoon with two problems — Penny is missing and he's lost his memory! 

4. Episode 700 - How to Sink a Sub
  When Katrina becomes their substitute teacher, Jay and Valerie rouse the class to revolt, even persuading Olivia to help with a plan to get Katrina fired.

5. Episode 586 - A Cheater Cheated
Bart Rathbone seeks out Whit's business advice after deciding he wants to make the Electric Palace a “respectable establishment.”

The wonderful thing about the Adventure Club is that you get access to ALL of these episodes and more! There are so many other wonderful funny shows that we really had a hard time narrowing it down! Do you have a favorite, always-makes-you-laugh episode? I'd love to hear which one! 




Disclaimer: I receive access to the Adventures In Odyssey Club in exchange for promotions each month. I am not required to write positive reviews. My opinions are my own and that of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment