Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Art Projects: October 19

So...I've been a little slack with art lately...okay, a lot slack! But we're back at it again this week! The girls always enjoy it and I have high expectations of their projects, but today I realized what my hang-up about art is: They don't like to listen to the directions. This really gets at me. I don't expect their projects to be perfect and I never try to take over, but I do want them to listen. My girls are used to random art at home, not art with a purpose. So what is the cure? More regular art, right? Hopefully you'll see an improvement on my part in this area!

Grace: Little Hands to Heaven Unit 7 ~ Moses in the Bulrushes



Beth: Little Hearts for His Glory Unit 10: Three Men in a Furnace + One























Rose: Bigger Hearts for His Glory Unit 9 ~ Initial Potato Prints





No comments:

Post a Comment