Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Adventures in Odyssey Free Trial and Activity Pack!


Summer is looking very, very different than any of us expected at the start of the year. One of the bright spots has continued to be The Adventures in Odyssey Club! We are excited for a new album to drop first in the club soon and have had themed listening parties for our favorite characters. 


You can also click on the picture above got a fantastically fun summer activity pack! We've really enjoyed these resources over the last few years! 

Comment below with your favorite Adventures in Odyssey character! 

No comments:

Post a Comment