Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Adventures in Odyssey Club: Exclusive Content


Tomorrow is the first of September. That means...
 a new exclusive Adventures in Odyssey Club episode! 


The club episodes are not available for purchase as either CDs or digital downloads. They are a part of the Odyssey cannon, but have the freedom to explore the world of Odyssey without the confines of a collective set. Some of these have become our all-time favorites! Here are a few...

One More Name (3 parts)
To save Jewish children from the Nazis, a Polish social worker agrees to smuggle them out of the Warsaw Ghetto.


Walk This Way
Penny convinces Connie that the answer to her financial problems is as simple as being crowned Miss Odyssey.


There and Back Again (3 parts)
The Whittakers' New Zealand vacation takes a dramatic turn after they bump into a friend from Odyssey.

Take Every Thought Captive
Mean girl Valerie Swanson visits a strange city that's oddly familiar, yet unlike anything she's ever experienced.


Un-Tech the Halls
The Parkers decide to unplug their gadgets and make family memories by searching for a Christmas tree.

All for the Guest
It's a stressful sleepover when Penny's parents and Wooton's childhood butler come to visit on the same weekend.

Met His Match

Convinced that Whit is lonely, Penny and Olivia play Cupid in hopes of introducing him to the next Mrs. Whittaker.

These are all available with your monthly subscription to the Adventures in Odyssey Club! Sign up today to hear these and more!

Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment