Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Weekly Review: June 24-28

Well, not a lot of pictures this week. We ALL came down with a wicked summer cold right after camp! Grace came down with it the day we came home and it slowly spread around. No fun! 


Grace saw a new pediatric ophthalmologist...whose name is Dr. Grace!!!! She was sooooo excited! 


Once I realized we were all probably going to get sick, but I hadn't gotten sick yet...I made this wonderful to-do list using my Blackboard from Boogie Board. I absolutely love this thing! If you've never seen a Boogie Board, you should absolutely check this out! 

And the rest of our week was spent being sick and recuperating from being sick. It was just a head cold but it was a DOOZY of a head cold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment