Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Week in Review: June 17-21

SUMMER CAMP!!!!

 This week I had the opportunity to go with our crew from church to summer camp and lead worship for the elementary. It was a wonderful week and I was so excited to be a part of the worship! Beth and Rose were in the middle school group, but Grace was with me quite a bit. Here are some fun photos for the week! 

 Grace is on the center of left tube!

 Me and Grace grabbing a quick selfie together! 

 The beauty of sunrise on the lake! 

 We got back home yesterday. Having a firepit in the backyard was a great way to end the week. Thanks to SoloStove we can enjoy it without the smoke! 

No comments:

Post a Comment