Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, May 31, 2019

Weekly Review: May 27-31

Goodberry's was so good we had to let the girls experience it! We loved all the mix-ins and there are quite a few gluten free options for me and Beth to enjoy. We got some schooling done, but we took this week a little more low key. I had an article to finish up for a homeschooling magazine and a few other projects on my plate. Glad for the summer to be here! It means sunshine and warmth and pool time! 

We are aiming to play more games in the evenings as well as find some just for fun things to do. We will be making several trips to Carowinds this summer for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment