Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Celebrate Valentines Day with Adventures in Odyssey!


I love it when we have opportunity to share our joy of Adventures in Odyssey with our friends! Valentines Day is tomorrow and a great opportunity to share some sweet Valentines with others and even a free episode available for them to enjoy. 


These beautiful Valentines feature a variety of characters and fun sentiments which would be typical to each character. The girls had a great time preparing these cards for their friends from their Wednesday Science class. Beth and Grace each prepared 12 cards and were so very excited to take them to class this morning! 




These are a great addition to any Valentines celebration and you can get yours for free! Just click the picture below! 


Don't forget to enjoy any episode anytime you wish through the Adventures in Odyssey Club

Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment