Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Peek at Our Week: October 1-5

We had a great week...even though I forgot to take any pictures! The highlight was celebrating this little cutie turning 9...NINE!!!!...on Thursday! She's such a joy. She asked me to surprise her with her cake this year. She wanted vanilla with chocolate frosting and for it to be gluten free so her sister could enjoy it as well! So the decorations were Shopkins and it was a Sprinkle cake inside. SOOOOO yum! If you need to be gluten free (Which I need to write up about my and Beth's journey soon!) I highly recommend The Gluten-Free Cake Doctor for all your dessert needs! - My mom found this one for me, but I recommend going to abebooks.com for any books you want to get. 

Image result for gluten free cake doctor




No comments:

Post a Comment