Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Week in Review: August 20-24

We're back to school...mostly! 

My girls were totally ready to get back to work, but I wasn't quite there yet. We started school, but I didn't have all of my ducks in a row. They did a lot of work. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why my printer wasn't working right! I have to say, I'm hugely impressed with Epson customer service. The error indicated a hardware issue which I found out after an hour of unplugging, re-plugging, holding down buttons for specified times, doing a little dance, holding my breath while I stood on one foot...etc. It took a simple phone call with a really nice gal to get a new printer sent! It definitely put a kink in our week since I wasn't fully all set to go. Anyway, here are a few pics...








No comments:

Post a Comment