Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, August 10, 2018

Week in Review: August 6-10

Our learning this summer hasn't been as focused as usual because of our many trips away. I didn't assign the girls anything to do, but all three had fun with learning games and being creative. 


We have enjoyed a rather mild summer in my opinion here in the South. Not everyone would agree with me and we have had a few hotter days, but generally we have all enjoyed more time outdoors than we typically do! 


As for me, I'm determining to study and feel more comfortable with mathematics. My plan is 3-fold. You can read about it here!

We also celebrated this little sweetheart...




...turning 13! She asked for lemon bars instead of cake so we made a delicious gluten free version!

What was your week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment