Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Adventures in Odyssey: Monthly Joy!


This month's exclusive Adventure Club episode featured Trail Life! My girls loved this episode, but they love every episode with Jay Smouse! He's one of my husband's favorites as well. After their third time hearing the episode Rose said, "That sounds like such a neat thing! I wish Trail Life was for girls too." I was really excited to tell her all about American Heritage Girls! Not only that, one of our good friends leads a local group! We have plans to try it out in September and the girls are completely excited. I am too, especially since I know the girls will already have friends there and they can do this all together. What a fun adventure we are beginning all thanks to The Adventures in Odyssey Club

This is the next big news our crew can not wait to get their hands on! We adore all things Odyssey and this new series about Whit as a kid has us completely on the edge of our seats! We can't wait to get our hands on this. I would like to say we will read this aloud together, but I'm pretty sure it's going to get snagged and read within a few days for each person. They really can't wait to give it a try! 

We finished listening to all the episodes in the newest album thanks to the Adventures in Odyssey Club! We enjoyed them all and especially the episode with Morrie Rydell! We are fans of Atticus Shaffer, the actor who voices Morrie, and we have been anxiously awaiting more information about him and what he is up to exactly! We all have our theories because we don't really know very much about this character. 

The first day of each month is always a day of great anticipation because of the new monthly episode! I expect that will be the first thing I'm asked in the morning..."Can we listen to the new episode?!?!?" And of course, I will say, "Yes!" 

Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment