Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Preserving Memories: July 1-7

I had visions of enormous amounts of scrapbooking this summer! That hasn't exactly happened. But I'm catching up on other things so hopefully I will have more time in the coming days and weeks to do so! When I can focus without distraction, I can usually knock out 1-2 pages in about an hour. I've not had that time for scrapbooking, but have been able to finish many other things and also am working on scanning in old photos and slides for our family. So I'm being productive with my memory keeping even if the scrapping is slow!

Here is my one page for the week...

Kit: Believe in Magic: Galaxy Wars and Galactic Wars by Amber Shaw and Studio Flergs 
(Retired, but re-releasing in a new format)

No comments:

Post a Comment