Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Week in Review: June 4-8

We are still working through math and language arts while tossing in some other various things for review and fun! This was also the first event for all three of my girls clogging! We visited a local nursing home with our clogging team. It was so fun to see all three dancing. Beth had a great time last year, but she seems to be having even more fun with her sisters involved!


Aren't they darling in their calico dresses? Both Rose and Grace were a bit nervous, but they did great and had fun. Here are some action shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment