Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Week in Review: June 11-15

School absolutely happened this week...but I forgot to document through pictures! We are getting ready for our 1-day Summer Blast event at our church (similar to VBS) on Saturday and leaving for church camp on Monday. My mind has been in a million places. I took some time one morning alone on my porch to just enjoy God's glorious nature. We live in a neighborhood and our homes aren't that far apart, but I've been able to create a little oasis for myself in our front porch and back deck. We have a pollinator garden in front of the schoolroom window and what I think of as a potted cottage garden where we used to have bushes. I'm not a fantastic photographer, but I wanted to try my hand at a few floral shots. The rose is my favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment