Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Week in Review: April 30 - May 4

WHAT a week! My in-laws were able to stay a day with us and we enjoyed a fun evening around the fire. This was my final week of piano lessons before our recital next Tuesday. This was also the final week of my English class which means grades, grades, grades! We also had a wonderful celebration picnic with everyone who attends the learning center where I teach on Wednesday. 

School happened as usual, but there was a lot else going on as well! I kept up with things day-by-day, but honestly it is kind of like a blur. Do you ever have weeks like that? I don't have them often, but I do have them. So here are the photos...proof it wasn't all a dream!



What was your week like? 
Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment