Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Preserving Memories: Week of April 1st

My husband was my hero once again this week! We have been having pretty major wifi issues recently. This has made scrapbooking difficult for me because I store all of my materials on a wireless hard drive. I thought the slowdown was because my computer is several years old. I'm not in the market for buying a new one and so we started looking into upgrading what I have with the help of a friend from church. After a ton of research, multiple phone calls between a variety of companies, and the addition of a couple of new pieces of hardware he fixed for much much less than a new computer! As a result I've been scrapping to my heart's content! 

If you follow my scrapping you may remember I was competing in Scrapping Survivor at GingerScraps. I'm glad I participated, but I now know it really isn't my thing! I did respectably well and lasted through the first 4 rounds. The thing is, I'm not at all competitive. So while I had fun, I'm going to pass next year. It is good to try new things, and it is good to learn those new things aren't for you!

Here are some of the layouts I've completed this week!


Template: Flower Frenzy Templates by Miss Fish

Kit: Sunday Mornings by Boomer Girl Designs (retired)


Template: Photo Swap Out - Rainbow Templates by Miss Fish

Kit: Big City by Chelle's Creations (Retired)


Let's Dance BUNDLE by MagsGraphics

Template: Freebie from Brook MaGee


Dodgeball For All BUNDLE by MagsGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment