Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Preserving Memories: March 4-10





Template: Traci Reed 2016 Valentine Freebie


Template: Tinci Designs Freebie 



 Template: Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Freebie

This year I've decided to participate in the Scrapping Survivor Competition at Ginger Scraps! Although winning would be amazing, I'm not too worried about that. Just focusing on having fun and getting back into the habit of scrapping!  We have a theme for the layouts and very specific rules we have to follow or we are eliminated from the competition. Voting for week 2 will happen soon. I'm not sure how that works, but I'm excited!

Week 1: Squad



Week 2: Vista


No comments:

Post a Comment