Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Our Adventures in Odyssey Top Picks


In honor of Adventures in Odyssey's 30th Birthday Collection, Fan Favorites, I thought I would give you a rundown of our family favorites! 

Rose (age 12)
 1. Find a Penny (Parts 1 & 2)
2.  Crash Course
3. Mistaken for Good

Beth (age 10)
1. A Very Bassett Wedding (Parts 1 &2)
2. 30 Jays Hath September
3. The Perfect Gift

Grace (Age 8)
1. 3 part story she calls, "Eugene Loses His Mind". The actual titles are A Most Intriguing Question, A Most Surprising Answer, and A Most Extraordinary Conclusion.
2. Push the Red Button
3. Wooton's Broken Pencil Show

Dad (Age 41)
"Anything with Jay Smouse"
As long as Jay is involved, my husband loves it! Here is a bit of trivia for you, the character who plays Jay used to be on McGee & Me (Old school Focus on the Family!) and was also the little boy in the original Jurassic Park! Some of his favorites with Jay are "Unbecoming Jay" and "The Friend Formula".

 Me (Age 38)
I like the Story Arc sets. My favorites are...
1. Novacom
2. Blackguard Chronicles
3. The Green Ring Conspiracy

My family really likes the ones that make us laugh. I like intrigue. There is something for all of us! What is your favorite episode? 

Make sure to give the Adventures in Odyssey Club a try! With a free-trial you don't have anything to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment