Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Adventures in Odyssey Club Updates!


Are you a part of the Adventures in Odyssey Club??? If not, you need to give it a try! My daughters love being a part of the club! They usually listen to 2-3 episodes a day between their free time and bedtime. I don't mind one bit! They are being entertained and absorbing solid biblical teaching at the same time. They especially love the monthly stories which often deal with cultures around the world. 

For Christmas we gave our nieces and nephews subscriptions to the club! They were sooooo excited and couldn't believe they would be able to have Adventures in Odyssey on their own tablets! 


We love this crew of kids soooo much. We have often given them individual CD sets, but this year we gave them EVERYTHING Odyssey has to offer! 

My girls also absolutely love to read the Adventures in Odyssey books! They were thrilled to hear about this brand new series coming soon! 


We can't wait to get our hands on this! 

One last tidbit you might be interested in...
https://focusonthefamily.webconnex.com/co-valentinesday

How fun is this??? Instead of just buying cards from the store your kids can print and give these awesome Adventures in Odyssey Valentines Day cards and share the love of God with their friends this Valentine's Day! Another fun thing you can do is provide a membership for the kids in your life this Valentine's Day. I like this much better than handing out chocolate. 

Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment