Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Week in Review: September 4-8

Well, we had fun this week! The girls spent last weekend with my parents and we spent Labor Day with them. It is wonderful to live so close! 

We went on a field trip to the zoo on Tuesday and it was just delightful! It was so quiet there with they year started for traditional schools. We had a really nice time walking around and the weather was cooler too! 

This week had our last dip in the pool for the summer! 

And now for the most exciting news! I worked this summer on two courses for SchoolhouseTeachers.com! They are now available with your subscription. I'm so happy with both of them!

https://schoolhouseteachers.com/dap/a/?a=45587&p=www.schoolhouseteachers.com/staff-n-teachers/melissa-williamson/

https://schoolhouseteachers.com/dap/a/?a=45587&p=www.schoolhouseteachers.com/staff-n-teachers/melissa-williamson/

No comments:

Post a Comment