Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, September 15, 2017

Preserving Memories: September 11-15

I'm working hard on my 2009 album! I'm into April now and moving right along. This year has fewer pictures, probably because I was pregnant and had 2 littles who were not quite 4 and 2!!! Not to mention I had several challenges with my third pregnancy. So here are my accomplishments for this week. I have two layouts for Beth's second birthday. Which do you like better?

Dora element: Little People by Chelle's Creations (retired)
Boots element: Robyn Pali Designs (retired)
My Values Kit from Forever Sisters Scraps - recolored (retired)


My Values Kit from Forever Sisters Scraps (retired)

Autumn Splendor and Fall Harvest by My 4 Princesses Designs (retired)


2 comments:

  1. I love the layouts you did. I haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet. I am still doing it the paper way. My stuff is scattered so I haven't really had the chance to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I switched to digital in 2010. I could not get paper done then. My kids were 5, 3, and 1 and it just wasn't happening. I happened upon this and haven't turned back! I do still have a traditional book to finish for my third daughter. Her baby book...oy...she was born in 2009!

    I'm thinking about doing a series of tutorials on how I make these layouts. Do you think that would be of interest to others?

    ReplyDelete