Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Week in Review: August 7-11

Wow...this week has been soooooo full! And I don't even feel like we accomplished much. I already hadn't planned on doing school and I'm glad!

Sunday  
My in-laws arrived, we had church, celebrated Rose's birthday early
 
Monday  
We start to empty the living room in preparation for new carpet coming on Wednesday and my in-laws left


Tuesday
We celebrated Rose's birthday for real (She is now 12!!!!) and finished emptying the living room. 

Wednesday 
 I pack the girls up and we head out to the library and to shop while my husband stayed home to get the new carpet...and their van broke down so no new carpet!
 

Thursday  
New carpet (For REAL this time!) and the girls and I shopped again. Then we started putting things back. 

 



Friday  

We finished putting the living room in order and my sweet neighbor came over and helped! Then my in-laws got here again. 

So I'm looking forward to some time this weekend to work on a major writing project. It's a good feeling though because most of the house is now organized. I'll also be prepping for next week and our official start of school! 

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment