Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, June 9, 2017

Week in Review: June 5-9

We started off the week with our last service at our denominations bi-annual meeting in OH. There is something uniquely beautiful about worshiping with others in ministry from around the globe.



Then we traveled south and spent some time a few of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and my cousins kids. It has been a long time since I've seen them and it was so good to reconnect! My grandparents passed away when I was pretty young and as our families have grown older and moved around, building families of our own, it is harder to see one another.

Some of my cousins and spouses who were able to come.

My kids and my cousins kids. 

Then we came home. Unfortunately we now have a cold making the rounds. So the girls have worked on math and literature while they recuperate since it is just a mild cold. I've also been trying to get some decluttering and cleaning done. We have a pretty good pile of things we are getting rid of! 



No comments:

Post a Comment