Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Yes, there is indeed a holiday for this! It is usually the 1st Saturday of May. I don't always celebrate, but I have been this week leading up to the big day! Here are some of the layouts I've made! 

Template: Freebie


Kit: Almost Midnight

Kit: Ocean World from Magical Scraps Galore


Kit: Must Love Books from Gingerbread Ladies Collab 

Kit: On the Boardwalk 

Kit: Adventure Land from Britt-ish Designs

Kit: Pirates from Britt-ish Designs

It's Good to be Bad from Magical Scraps Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment