Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Preserving Memories

Just a couple of layouts this week! 

The first is working towards finishing up the 2016. It is a collage of my husband and I being Mommy and Daddy throughout the year. This is one of the pages I have included since I began scrapbooking.


 This one is from 2009. Boy does that feel like a long time ago! I was 5 months pregnant with Grace, although you can't really see it in these pictures. Sometimes I like to go back and do a quick page from a year I'm not working through yet. It's so good to see these memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment