Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Preserving Memories: Disney Trip Pages

I've been busy, busy, busy this week! I still had a little time to scrap which is a wonderful stress release for me! I deviated from my 2016 book for a bit though. It was nice to do something a little different!These are a couple of pages from our 2015 Disney trip. I'm trying to get that done as well because my girls have been asking about it and I am nowhere near done! 

 Kit: Return to Mermaid Lagoon and Build a Princess from Britt-ish Designs

Stitch Element: Magical Scraps Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment