Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Week in Review: February 27-March 3

It was our break week! For over a year now we have been following a 6-week on, 1-week off schedule for school and it is working beautifully for us. This is our break week. Here is a little peek at what we did.

Played
Read





We of course had other things going on, and I didn't get the week off work, but it was a much needed break from the ordinary.

Next week Rose and Beth will continue in their guides and Grace will being Bigger Hearts for His Glory! We are opting out of one of the history texts this time as we try something new. I'm excited to see how she likes it.

I hope your week was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment