Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Preserving Memories: Week of March 26

 Only a couple of layouts this week! This week was incredibly busy in the evenings and I'm going away this weekend for a women's retreat with our church so I didn't have as much spare time this week. These are the last two "event" pages for my book! Now I just have this list to finish:

Parenting through the year - 1 page
Each of the girls pictures in every month to see how they have changed - 3 pages
Time with grandparents - 2 pages
Pets - 2 pages
Cousins - 2 pages

I can't wait to be done! I will have one more finishing touch to add to each page. I try to find a Scripture verse for at least every other page. It's a fun way to incorporate our faith into my memory making. I use a puzzle piece and stick it somewhere on the page. The girls enjoy looking for that part!



No comments:

Post a Comment