Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Recording Memories: 2016 album

 Now that my husband's album for his 40th is finished I'm working to finish up our 2016 family album. I finished 2008 earlier this year so I'm trying to get this one done as well before having them printed to save on shipping. I have one other I'm also working on to get finished, but I do want to have these printed sooner than later so it may wait! 

I've been playing more around with enhancing the photos themselves in Photoshop. Most of this is using the lighting settings and sometimes the color. I'm very pleased with how these layouts have turned out! This is my one creative outlet at the moment. I love creating these fun layouts to preserve our memories.
Libby Pritchett: Live Out Loud

Libby Pritchett: Hail Mary and a few papers from A Marvelous Song

 

Chelle's Creations: Teacher's Pet (retired)

 Chelle's Creations: Zoo Crew (Retired)

Little Rad Trio: Just Bee (Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment