Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Preserving Memories

I was finishing up my husband's 40th birthday celebration book this week. I had a few pages I had to finish but most of my work was finishing touches, proofreading (and editing mistakes I found!), and adjusting margins for cropping during publication. It's all set except for one more look-over for mistakes. I will wait to print until I have at least 2 more books finished, but I'm close to that! Next I'll be finishing up my 2008 family scrapbook (almost done), the 2016 family scrapbook (Just a couple of months to go!), and an album from our 2015 trip to Disney.

 Here are a few layouts I completed.The first is for the Disney book and it features a brand new kit from Libby Pritchett! The rest are for the birthday photobook.

Libby Pritchett's And Back Again

Libby Pritchett's From Ear to Ear



Libby Pritchett's A Marvelous Tune and Krafty Christmas


Libby Pritchett's I Need a Hero
I used this kit A LOT for this album! I wanted this page to be mostly pictures, but I love the subtle color in the background paper!



Both of these layouts used the Magical Scraps Galore kit Sweet as Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment