Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Digital Scrapbook Layouts Week of 10/31


I'm so thrilled to have been invited to join Libby Pritchett's Creative Digital Scrapbooking Team! You'll start to see lots of things from her amazing collection in my pages.

I'm currently working on 4 different scrapbooks. I'm finishing up our family 2008 scrapbook, working through 2016 so I don't keep getting behind, a Disney trip, and my husband's 40th birthday celebration book. Phew! You'll see all sorts of different things here because of that!



 
Template: Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

Shoe Element: Magical Scraps Galore's Get Fit



Kit: Little Rad Trio's Tie A Yellow Ribbon
Template: Cindy Schneider  


Template - Tinci Designs Feb 2016 freebie


No comments:

Post a Comment