Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Lights!

We had such a fun time on Sunday night visiting a park about 90 minutes away that has an incredible light show! I went when I was a kid and it was about a mile long. Now there are four amazing miles of this beautiful wonderland!


 

 
We shopped afterwards for some unique Christmas gifts at the shop. 

 The girls fell asleep on the drive home.

 Grace is faking being asleep. She was in charge of the phone at the moment while they listened to Adventures in Odyssey.

Rose picked out a new Adventures in Odyssey while her sister slept on her lap!

 It was a wonderful way to end our Thanksgiving celebration week!

No comments:

Post a Comment