Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Recent Layouts...

Don't be jealous, but I had some alone time this weekend. Unheard of, right? My parents keep the girls for the weekend about once every 4-6 weeks and that is great for my husband and I as well as them. This weekend my husband took the girls to his sister's house. I encouraged them to go a little early since their cousins had Friday off school even though I needed to stay home and teach piano. Did I miss hanging out with the family? Sure...but I also didn't hate being alone. I had an introvert's vacation!

I did some housework, worked on some lesson planning, and of course did some scrapbooking! Here are some recent layouts. Not all are from this weekend though!










No comments:

Post a Comment