Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Clubhouse Jr. Free Trial Offer!!!



Downloads36 
My kids absolutely adore getting mail and especially this magazine! When it arrives I barely walk through the door before it is snatched from my fingers. After it has disappeared, so do my kids up to their rooms where they huddle together reading each page. Ooohs, ahhs, and giggles abound throughout the entire issue!

Now YOU can try this magazine out with your kids as well!

Try 3 issues of the Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse® (ages 8-12) OR Clubhouse Jr.® (ages 3-7) magazine for free!

Created with kids in mind, Focus on the Family offers a world of fun and imagination through short stories, jokes, puzzles, and games as well as recipes and activities to do as a family. Plus, what child doesn’t like mail? Your child will enjoy getting this entertaining magazine each month in the mail.

Click here to sign up for the free Clubhouse® magazine trial.

Click here to sign up for the free Clubhouse Jr.® magazine trial.

OdysseyAdventureClub-logo-600x600 (1)

Grow Your Child's Faith This Summer!

Now is the time to make sure your kids have the greatest adventure this summer with more than 800 Adventures in Odyssey episodes and non-stop listening fun! Sign up for the Odyssey Adventure Club today for just $9.99 per month at OACLUB.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment