Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Princess Grace Sticker Book: A BookLook Blogger Review

My girls are just like most, they love princess stories! I am not at all opposed to princess stories, but I was extra excited when we were in our local Christian bookstore and noticed the new product line from Zondervan called Princess Parables. The focus of this series is on promoting biblical character qualities from a different perspective.


Grace thoroughly enjoyed reviewing the Princess Grace Sticker and Activity book. With a name like Princess Grace, how could she not? She told me she liked the story a lot. Since she is reading now it is fun for her to read this on her own.  .

There are so many beautiful stickers! Some are for specific pages and others can just be added wherever on the page. Lots of creativity is encouraged this way.

In addition to the spots for coloring there are other simple activity pages like the word search you see here. Grace is old enough to enjoy these now and loves it!
Grace said this was one of her best days ever! She loved playing and reading through all the pages.















Disclaimer: I received this product as a part of the BookLook Blogger review program. I was not required to write a positive review. I did not receive any other compensation for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment