Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, December 12, 2014

TOP 5 Moms of Master Book Reviews!

Top-5-300x200



Each year the Moms of Masterbooks team gets to pick their top five picks from all the wonderful resources we are given to review in the year. This is a tough thing to do. They are all so amazing and useful. However, since I have to narrow it down to five , here they are...

I don't have kids old enough to use these yet, but when I do I can't wait! This is solid, but concise, meaty and brief. It is perfect for the middle school crowd! 




Nothing short of absolutely stunning and biblically deep.


Funny, engaging, and accurate! 


Perfect for the layperson or student looking to increase their understanding of biblical languages.

And my number one pick is.....



This one kept me engaged personally more than any other. The many flood legends intrigue me so much and I loved how this book brought them all together in such a tactile way. 

Looking forward to being a part of this team again next year!
Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment