Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week in Review: June 9-13

Well, this week started out how last week ended, so to be honest we didn't get a lot done. The girls needed to recuperate and so we pretty much didn't do anything except rest until Thursday. I'm so glad this week of illness is past us! Fevers are gone and appetites have returned with voracity.

Oh, and one more great bit of news is that you'll be seeing some really exciting things from Adventures in Odyssey! I'm a huge fan of this radio drama series from Focus on the Family. I've listened since I was a little girl in the 80's and our entire family still enjoys them now. Be on the lookout for updates and fun activities from the new Odyssey Adventure Club! The first activity is already posted here.

Beginning of the week...



End of the week... Not a lot of details. I'm just glad we got through a couple of days of work and the girls were feeling better! 








No comments:

Post a Comment