Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Field Trip: Museum of Life and Science Engineering Day

We had a fabulous time at our local children's museum. There was a special day all about engineering and the girls had a blast! I love providing them with opportunities I can't really give them at home. Building, constructing, problem solving...2 hours of pure educational fun!

Gumdrop Towers!
Rose gets a Tallest Tower height
Building boats and testing their weight capacity
Creating circuits
Lego machines!!!!!! Need I say more?


Constructing a remote control car
Driving her construction! And Grace is driving someone else's!
Beth made it through the maze!


No comments:

Post a Comment