Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Considering Homeschool?

You may have already seen this elsewhere, but I wanted to share it for those who may not have. I do not try to tell people homeschooling is the only option for education because I don't believe it is. However, when those of us who homeschool get questioned on our ability to teach our own children and wonder if we will ever be able to provide all that traditional schooling can, information like this can be very helpful to share. Besides that, statistics really fascinate me! 

  Homeschooled: How American Homeschoolers Measure Up

No comments:

Post a Comment