Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week in Review: January 14-18


This week can be described as...learning through experience! We tagged along with my husband to a conference at Hilton Head, South Carolina last week. Such a hardship, right?!? Our family had a great time! We always like to try to find new experiences for the girls whenever we travel and seek out kid-friendly sites, museums, and activities. While there wasn't any formal book-learning, I would say there was a large amount of experiential learning this week!

Considering we were only visiting for about a day and a half we managed to squeeze in quite a bit of fun! Here is a peek from all of our fun...

This small museum is packed with educational fun for the entire family!

Since our homeschool is Lighthouse Christian Academy I like to take the girls to any lighthouses we come close to in our travels!

I was so excited to hear my Rose teaching her sisters about the shore because of what she learned from science this year with Heart of Dakota!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have honestly really enjoyed all of the One Small Square books :) The pictures are stunning!

      Delete